MJJWorldwide

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A disscussion board dedicated to the King of Pop.

Spreading the L.O.V.E

tpen
    tpen
    Admin

Spreading the L.O.V.E Empty Spreading the L.O.V.E

Post  tpen Wed Feb 24, 2010 7:58 pm

MJWorldwide is an all for the fans forum. Tis is brand new so not many are here yet. In the future year we WILL be branching out. We are here to celebrate the best entertainer there ever was. "The King" period. I know some have been around to tons of MJ forums but just havent found the right place for them. So I hope you will make this a home for you to feel comfortable to be yourselves. We cant wait to meet one another cause i'm sure yall are some crazy people. Michael will always be remembered and I would like for this place and any future website we make to be positive and keep him alive for always.

Also we're not here to replace or rag on MJJC, MJFC or any MJ fan forum. They do their thing and we will do ours. It's just things can get crazy at times and people need a place to let out whatever is going on without being critized. I know there are plenty of MJ fan forums around but trust this one will be different from all of the rest.

I hope everyone enjoys their time here and feel free to discuss whatever you like.

Tessa

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 7:07 am