MJJWorldwide

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A disscussion board dedicated to the King of Pop.

In Spain..MJ/LMP

tpen
    tpen
    Admin

In Spain..MJ/LMP Empty In Spain..MJ/LMP

Post  tpen Thu Feb 25, 2010 1:32 pm

MJ/LMP fan fic i've written lately..

Warning will have mature writings included.

January 5,1987

I Just Want To Lay Next To You
    For Awhile
    You Look So Beautiful Tonight
    Your Eyes Are So Lovely
    Your Mouth Is So Sweet
    A Lot Of People
    Misunderstand Me
    That's Because They Don't
    Know Me At All
    I Just Want To Touch You
    And Hold You
    I Need You
    God I Need You
    I Love You So Much

The softly spoken lyrics to the intro of I Just Can't Stop Loving You was playing at Westlake Audios studio. Quincy or "Q" as some call him, was doing his thing with Michael in the studio.

"Michael thats great man, so smooth. The girls are gonna love it man."

"Thanks." Michael said with his face getting red hot. "Hey why dont we go through the first chorus and maybe pickup on things tomorrow and let Seidah come in and do her thing."

"Sure thing MJ"

Each Time The Wind Blows
    I Hear Your Voice So
    I Call Your Name . . .
    Whispers At Morning
    Our Love Is Dawning
    Heaven's Glad You Came . . .

You Know How I Feel
    This Thing Can't Go Wrong
    I'm So Proud To Say
    I Love You
    Your Love's Got Me High
    I Long To Get By
    This Time Is Forever
    Love Is The Answer

As Michael came out of the booth he looked at his watch, which had a very happy Mickey Mouse as the face, 10:12pm. Now for him this was pretty early to want to hit the hay but tonight things were different. In not that much time he would be doing his first ever solo tour World Tour. Now MJ knew he wasn't the type of guy to get nervous but there would be no Jackie,Tito,Jermaine,Marlon or Randy sharing the stage, all eyes were going to be on him. But the thought of this excited him since he loved to be on stage as a matter of fact he would sleep on stage if he could.

"Well Quincy imma head home and i'll be back first thing in the morning"

"Alright MJ i'll see ya later"

The next day MJ,Q and Seidah came in and finished I Just Cant Stop Loving You and some others including Man In The Mirror which Seidah came up with all by herself. The next months were brutal interviews, finishing up the album and all types of promotions left MJ drained. The last time things were like this was when Thriller was released.

The best selling album of all time can he do it again?
    That was all the media kept talking about. Michael knew it had been almost 4 years since his last album dropped but come on even if his follow up didnt sell as much he knew he had a Billboard 100 in his hands.

"I need something to take my mind off of all this"

At that time he called in Wayne to bring Bubbles to him and see what was on his list of things to do today.

"Well Michael John Branca called and wanted to know if you were coming to his wedding and thats about it as far as I know."

"Oh crap" Michael never really was the type to cuss unless it was needed. "I almost forgot can you get him on the phone for me"

"Sure MJ"

Wayne left Michael and Bubbles to their play time while he contacted John.

"M, Johns on the line"

"John hey its me. Yeah I almost forgot about your wedding dont worry i'll be there but I have one question. By any chance is Priscilla Presley coming by any chance?.....muffled sound on other end.. She is well um..... is she gonna bring Lisa Marie? You dont know? Well I was just asking ya know I wanted to see if any other clients of yours were gonna be there. Can hear John laughing through the phone. See you at 7 then."

To Michael time rolled by so quickly but he had the thought that tonight he might see her again. The last time he had seen her was in a magazine but she was with her boyfriend at the time. Michael felt a tinge of jealousy at that moment.

"I havent seen Lisa in almost 12 years how time flies" MJ knew that this would be so fun seeing her once more. But he knew not to get his hopes up. There was a chance that she would or wouldn't show up. "Well guess i'll keep my fingers crossed"

Johns wedding was quicker than expected but the reception was the best part of the night. Star after star showed up. Michael knew John had some clients but jeez he has some major pull. Someone caught his attention out of the corner of his eye.....Priscilla Presley. MJ knew she would be there being one of Johns clients and all btu why did she cling on to the Presly name? He knew some things about Elvis and Priscilla but didnt women usually want to drop their ex's last name? Michael's mind started to wonder for a secong but then all of his thoughts came to a hault when he saw HER

Lisa Marie came to John's reception......

It couldnt be her. This girl was slender built but with just enough extra to love. The last time seeing her Michael remembered the 7 year old little girl who would come to his concerts and ask him tons of questions.

"Wow" is all Michael could utter to himself.

"Michael is that really you?" Lisa asked walking towards him. Honestly she knew it was but gosh how he changed and in a good way. His hair was pinned back curly like she knew all the girls liked and even though he had a skin disorder he face was the most beautiful she had ever seen. She could do nothing but stare.

"Well who else could I be?" Michael joked. "I'm defenitley not Jermaine."

All Lisa could do was giggle. Where did this come from. She heard that he was shy and somewhat weird. That would be some of the reasons she didnt meet him a few years ago. But this man infront of her was someone she could come to like alot someday.

'So i'm guessing that John is your lawyer Michael"

"Yeah he is. John, he's great ya know, he goes out of his way for me alot so I have so much love for him.'
    When MJ says that John goes out of his way he means it. He tried so many times to get Lisa and Michael in the same room for years since Thriller first dropped but he had no luck.

" I also hear in 1 week you're going on your first ever World Tour"

"Yes I cant wait for that." "It's going to be different without having my brothers at my side but I do love the stage and that single spot light so I will put my all into this one."

"Well whats your Tour dates or the schuduele?"

"Well the first half is the going to be in Yokohoma. Then we will going into the European leg cities like London, Berlin, Marabella by the way thats not the exact order just giving examples and then we'll end it back here in the states."

"Yikes thats going to be a draining yet exciting thing for you in the next months."

"Tell me about it"

"Wish I could but i'm definitley not my father"

Both had to laugh at the spins at their relatives. These two really hit it off to say it's been over a decade since they say each other in person and not just on the cover of a magazine.

For Michael the next few months were brutal he finished his tour in Yokohoma , London, Berlin and a few other paces and his next stop was a city in Spain.

"Ok Wayne so were going to Spain but I haveno clue how to say or pernounce the city what is it again?"

"Marbella MJ" "Like MAR then Bella."

"OK OK no need to say it like that I can announciate you know."

Michael and Wayne couldnt help but laugh at their craziness. But all the while MJ had one person in mind, Lisa Marie Presley. This woman was amazing he tried to wait til she was 18 to actually try and approach her and be friends but he could'nt wait that long 16 was his first try.Michael got an idea.

"Wayne could by any chance can you contact the persons whos number this is?"

"Sure thing M, but if you dont mind me asking, who is this number for?"

"A friend of mine" MJ said nice but strongly enough that Wayne didn't ask again he just did what he was asked to do.
    Lisa had such a good time with Michael that she gave him her phone number. It wasnt very often she did this but to her MJ seemed really special to her.

Wayne came back to Michael with the telephone.

"Michael there's a woman on the other line." Wayne mind started to think about women that MJ has met that have given him their numbers but clerly he had not heard this particular voice before.

"Thanks Wayne" MJ said as he shooed him out of the room.

"Hey Lisa its me Michael'

"Hi"

"Umm.... I just wanted to ask you this one question since we did hit it off at John's party not to long ago and I would love to talk to you again so.... will you accept my inviataion to see my next concert?"

The complete silence seemed like 10 more years had passed between the two.But it was merely 2 seconds "Oh no" Michael thought "does she think i'm coming on to her to strong and maybe she doesnt feel that way about me... I hope I didnt screw things up."

"Sure Michael i'd love to join you"

A rush of relief but a since of butterflies went through him.

"Where are you going again?'

"Marbella, Spain."

"OK i'll see you in Spain"

"See you then and i'll keep in touch"

Little did both of them know things were going to change in just two days between them.

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 9:12 am